Tampa Imigration Law News

Tampa Imigration Law News

Family Based Immigration

The thing is that lawful permanent residents and U.S. citizens can petition to have family members living abroad, join them in the United States under current immigration law. Family based immigration can allow for parents, children, siblings, and a fiancée or spouse to enter the United States and become lawful permanent residents. But, if you don’t have knowledgeable legal representation assisting you, keep in mind that family based immigration can be a very difficult process. So, it is very important that you hire a Tampa immigration lawyer who has a detailed understanding of the family based immigration requirements and process. In a denial of your application and years of delays can result in failure to hire a competent attorney. You can contact Florida Law Advisers if you need help obtaining a family based visa. Tampa immigration lawyers have a careful understanding of the family based immigration visa process and they can use their experience and skill in order to help you reunite with your family as easily and quickly as possible.sp2


They help both businesses and individuals in all immigration related matters at Florida Law Advisers. They can help individuals to get employment visas that may allow them to come to the United States and stay there on a permanent or temporary basis. Also they help businesses bring foreign workers to the United States and ensure they are obedient with all employment immigration laws. Keep in mind that if you don’t have competent legal counsel, employment based immigration can be a lengthy and very difficult process. The law is very complex and continuously changing. Every year, there are new types of employment that may have preference, new requirements and new procedures for security of the country. However, the Tampa personal injury attorneys are always up-to-date on fresh changes in the law and are skillful in obtaining employment based visas for businesses and employees. You can contact them by either website, email or telephone for more information and how they can help with your employment based immigration needs.


K-1 – Fiancé Visa

A fiancé visa or K-1 visa is a temporary visa, which allows a fiancé of a United States citizen to enter the U.S. get married, and then become a permanent resident. Also, the K-1 visa is temporary, and the couple must marry inside ninety days of the visa being issued, or the visa will expire and the fiancé could be forced to leave the United States. There are a few requirements the couple have to satisfy for a K-1 visa to be issued. Additionally, the couple will need to file petitions with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services in order to regulate the temporary status in order to permanent resident status inside the time agreed.

It can help you understand precisely how the fiancé visa program works and eliminate delays by speaking with a Tampa immigration attorney. An exciting time in a person’s life is obtaining a fiancé visa and they are here to help. Their Tampa immigration attorneys can prepare the necessary documents, answer your questions, and manage your application throughout the visa process.


Read More